- 2014: 98th
- 2012: 54th
- 2010: did not appear
- 2005: prior to publication
- rank: 951
- rating: 6.48
- original edition is OOP... according to BGG (and the designer), the game is seriously being looked at for a re-tool/reprint
Why It's On The List
- Imagine Yahtzee crossed with Magic: The Gathering... using card powers to manipulate dice in order win favor with the King.
Tips & Tricks:
- It's a little slow with 4 or 5 players... I like it best with 2 or 3.
- You need dice - and a few dice manipulation powers. Going the other way (dice manipulation powers & a few dice) will lose you the game.
- Tom Lehman (the designer) showed me an unpublished expansion nifty that makes me like the game even more - but my lips are sealed.