- 2014: 83rd
- 2012: did not appear
- 2010: did not appear
- 2005: did not appear
- rank: 550
- rating: 6.85
Why It's On The List
- Mike Fitzgerald's "Mystery Rummy" system gets some interesting polish courtesy of veteran designer Richard Borg - and ends up with a Western-themed game that plays quickly and with a great deal of style.
Tips & Tricks:
- I think that Wyatt Earp is at it's best with 3 players.
- Some folks complain about the "gunshot" mechanic - but it's a probability issue that the "rummy" nature of the game actually makes easier to figure out. The more cards that have been played to the table, the less likely a "gunshot" action is going to work.
- We always use the optional "play a Photo for free when someone else melds an outlaw" rule.
- I've written about the Mystery Rummy series before... but never about Wyatt Earp. My apologies, Mike - it's a great game that is finally getting some Mark's 100 love.